Interviews and Group Discussions are the most important devices for employee selection. There is no best way to crack an interview. However, there are strategies. By preparing, candidates feel more in control, and appear cool, calm and collected- qualities always looked in the perfect candidate
The most important step that can get you your dream job is being prepared for your interview. Being fully prepared for an interview, no matter what the position and level is paramount to your success. Interviews are your way of impressing your experiences and personality and By being prepared you appear calm and composed to your prospective employers. …the qualities they look for.
When preparing for an interview, most of the aspirants tend to focus exclusively on the interview questions and put exert a lot of pressure on themselves to deliver flawless answers. While this is certainly important, they actually make it to 40% of the overall impression. The purpose of the interview is to determine how well you fit the job and the company. Employers want to determine not only if your skills fit the company’s needs, but whether are you a GOOD fit. How do your interests, passions, and values fit with the position and the mission, goals, and values of the company? How well do you fit in with the company’s culture? Can they visualize you in the position? Can they see themselves working with you?
An interview is a duplex communication, two-way communication and by inviting you to interview, the employer is saying, “Hey, let’s chat and see if we’re a good fit for each other.” To be successful, you don’t necessarily have to answer every question perfectly, but the successful interviewee is prepared, professional, friendly, engaged, and courteous.
- A well-written resume (or CV) impacts your job search. Our comprehensive sessions on resume writing will help you make a good resume. It helps you leave a lasting impression on a prospective employer. A good resume highlights your achievements in a compelling and concise manner. Having the best resume often gets you hired.
- Dress to Impress Session: Make no mistake: appearance matters. It matters enormously. There are actually lot of good reasons to dress not just well, but precisely — with attention to detail as well as general clothing choice — for an interview:
- Sessions on right body language during Job: What you say during an interview is obviously important, But what you say in an interview out loud is only part of what the interviewer bases his or her decision on. The way an interviewer perceives your body language can make the difference between receiving a lucrative job offer or filling out yet more job applications.
- Would it be great, if you knew exactly what a hiring manager would be asking you in your next interview? While this is not possible, we give you, the next best thing: a list of the most commonly asked interview questions and answers.
We don’t recommend having a canned response for every interview question.We recommend spending some time getting comfortable with what you might be asked, what hiring managers are really looking for in your responses, and what it takes to show that you’re the right person the job.
Our modules are developed after lots of research. It involved writing, gathering, organizing and editing information from world-class institutes and Universities.
- Handouts on Interview Check-list, Interview Questions and Answers
- Mock Interviews Drills for students.
- Frequent Interfaces with industry experts.
How to apply?
Fill in your details for a call back or you may call on our official number to fix an appointment with our e expert and visit the center on the allotted date. Basis, your interaction and counselling your current level is assessed and accordingly, you are allocated a batch. The tenure and the fees for the course depend on your assessment.